- Fashionista noticed that the shrug could also be making a comeback.
- Attract reviewed the choices, potential dangers, and pricing for jaw filler procedures.
- The Wall Avenue Journal checked out “the inherent complexity of ladies praising different ladies’s clothes and appears at work.”
- The Washington Publish shared information and graphs on who has pupil loans in America.
- In the meantime, The nineteenth revealed that ladies — significantly ladies of coloration — stand to learn most from President Biden’s pupil mortgage aid plan.
- The New York Occasions reported that vasectomies are rising in popularity amongst youthful males with out youngsters.
- The New York Occasions additionally regarded on the difficulties dealing with victims of lengthy COVID.
- Vox defined learn how to become involved in activism and organizing.
- NPR famous that in honor of the one centesimal anniversary of Bessie Coleman incomes her pilot’s license — the primary Black lady to take action — American Airways operated a flight with an all-Black, all-female crew.
- Your Snigger of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “My Mom’s Critiques of Films She Hasn’t Watched.”
Additionally: To not brag, however we’re happy to be #1 on Feedspot‘s listing of “35 Finest Work and Workplace Blogs and Web sites.”
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected] Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You possibly can verify us out on Fb or Instagram, or via Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!