- Harper’s Bazaar talked to “Queen of Brows” Anastasia Soare for Anastasia Beverly Hills’ twenty fifth anniversary.
- WIRED famous that Cartier is utilizing AR to point out prospects what jewellery would appear to be on their fingers. (The Jetsons, anybody?)
- The Muse introduced its VIBE Awards for the Greatest Corporations for Workplace Life and Perks.
- Harvard Enterprise Overview reported on how analysis has proven that “when males really feel that their gender identification is being questioned or threatened, they’re much extra possible than girls in comparable conditions to reply by participating in dangerous behaviors.”
- A Wall Avenue Journal author defined how adjusting notifications modified her relationship along with her telephone.
- The New York Instances answered a reader query from a girl in her late 30s who needs her boyfriend would open up about the way forward for their relationship.
- Vox appeared on the results of corporations eliminating their phone-based customer support.
- The Guardian spoke to the world’s oldest dwelling particular person, María Branyas Morera, about what she owes her longevity to.
- Your Snort of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Infertility BINGO.”
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected] Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You may test us out on Fb or Instagram, or by way of Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!