At Cisco, we’re dedicated to powering an inclusive way forward for studying for all.
Probably the greatest methods Cisco can influence college students globally is by partnering with revolutionary and outstanding schooling establishments all over the world.
Be a part of us to look at or hearken to this podcast describing the methods we’re working collectively to deliver schooling entry into the long run.
Danny Vicente hosts this “Espresso and Conversations” podcast interviewing Stacey Owsley, Govt Director of YELLOW, a non-profit based by Pharrell Williams – the famous Grammy winner, Academy Award-nominated Musician and Filmmaker, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist. Plus, hear from Cisco leaders Scott McGregor, Director, Folks and Communities, and myself talk about how Cisco is supporting YELLOW to create distinctive, safe and fascinating pupil experiences.
Pay attention in to study extra:
- Hear the story of the founding of YELLOW, from Pharrell’s childhood finest good friend.
- Learn the way YELLOW is “Night the Odds” by creating pupil alternatives and know-how entry.
- Learn the way Cisco is creating partnerships to help numerous pupil teams, like Traditionally Black Faculties and Universities (HBCUs) in the USA.
- Discover the methods Cisco is supporting colleges and better schooling establishments in hybrid studying challenges, campus connection wants, and cybersecurity danger safety.
- Perceive why entry to schooling is a social justice subject.
- Get recommendation on how one can influence the way forward for schooling, irrespective of the place you’re.
Espresso and Conversations: YELLOW Night the Odds in Schooling with Cisco
Take a look at further assets from YELLOW and Cisco:
Go to YELLOW to study extra about how they’re night the percentages via schooling
Discover all of Cisco’s schooling options to find how we’re serving to drive an inclusive way forward for studying for all
Be taught extra about Cisco’s Social Justice Beliefs and Actions and the way we’re driving social justice via change