- Fashionista previewed Goal’s Fall Designer Assortment, which incorporates greater than 100 size-inclusive types from designers Kika Vargas, La Ligne, and Sergio Hudson.
- Vox defined “productiveness theater”: how distant staff are losing their time proving to employers that they’re really working.
- Bloomberg reported on a brand new survey that discovered that many ladies aged 40–55 have thought-about in search of distant work to extra simply cope with menopause signs.
- WorkLife highlighted revolutionary methods some firms try to help worker psychological well being.
- The New York Occasions famous how some LinkedIn customers are discovering it a beneficial place to speak about rather more than work.
- The New York Occasions additionally noticed how brazenly speaking about having pupil mortgage debt has turn into normalized.
- SELF defined easy methods to not really feel exhausted by the top of the week.
- Gretchen Rubin talked to Cassie Holmes, creator of Happier Hour: How one can Beat Distraction, Broaden Your Time, and Deal with What Issues Most [affiliate link], about happiness, habits, and time administration methods.
- Your Snigger of the Week comes from Factors in Case, with “The Remark Part of a Recipe for a Revenge Spell.”
We’re a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…