- The Wall Road Journal talked to ladies of assorted ages in NYC about their preferrred purses.
- The Washington Put up checked out how freckles have moved from an object of teasing to fashionable.
- CNBC defined the right way to change into extra self-aware, which — amongst different advantages — will help you succeed at work (from June however nonetheless price a share!).
- The New York Instances printed an essay by an organizational psychologist titled, “Girls Know Precisely What They’re Doing When They Use ‘Weak Language.’”
- The New York Instances additionally gave recommendation on what to do should you’re sad in your job however aren’t ready to go away.
- ABC Information reported that maternal care deserts overlap with lack of abortion entry (video above story autoplays).
- NPR shared how scorching climate can have an effect on your temper and productiveness.
- Your Giggle of the Week comes from Factors in Case, with “My Excessive College Classmate Purchased a Home — It’s Haunted, however I’m Nonetheless Jealous.”
On CorporetteMoms Lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.