Welcome to the final Friday of August, people. At this time, in our ordinary vogue, we’re having a look again at a few of the issues that captured our crew’s consideration on the web this month.
Beneath you’ll discover two (2!) excursions of beautiful English properties, a handful of merchandise we tried and beloved, an entire bunch of fast lunch concepts to get you thru busy days, and extra. We’re additionally sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling merchandise on Wit & Delight all through the month of August. We hope you discover one thing (or many issues) to get pleasure from within the hyperlinks we’ve put collectively.
Have a pleasant weekend!
11 Issues We Cherished on the Web in August
1. Our complete crew continues to be swooning over this tour of Sienna Miller’s English cottage. It truly is a enjoyment of each method.
2. Samantha Irby, creator extraordinaire, shared an inventory of her personal most memorable reads and precisely why she loves each.
3. Sixty straightforward lunch concepts that come collectively in a flash, so you possibly can eat deliciously even on the busiest of days.
4. I didn’t assume it was attainable however I discovered it. An eye fixed cream with sunscreen that doesn’t make its method into my eyes and sting them all through the day. This one is the true deal.
5. Tour the fashionable New York Metropolis one-bedroom house of Wit & Delight’s former graphic designer. This residence tour is a crash course in bringing large design concepts to a small house in a method that’s actually superbly executed.
6. Kate really useful this pair of waterproof Birkenstock sandals a number of months in the past and I made a decision to present them a strive. I used to be hesitant whether or not I’d like them till the second they arrived. People, I’ve barely taken them off since. I would even order a second pair devoted for put on round my house. They’re so snug and match true to measurement in my expertise.
7. This fairytale English cottage is a design lover’s dream. The perfect half? You’ll be able to even lease it!
8. Our new enterprise director, Erin, purchased this pore minimizing primer and now swears by it, saying, “This product is superb. It one way or the other absorbs into your pores and skin and erases pores.”
9. An intriguing learn on what the rise of TikTok may imply for the way forward for massive social media platforms.
10. I plan to host a number of occasions in September and needed to purchase a few serving utensils beforehand (I beforehand owned zero such utensils). I discovered these white resin salad servers at CB2 and LOVE them. The model is so distinctive but understated.
11. Twelve kitchens that show how timeless midcentury fashionable design actually is. You may discover one acquainted house on the checklist!
W&D High 5: Most-Learn Articles in August
1. Was Our Kitchen Rework Value It? Right here’s What I Actually Suppose, One 12 months Later
2. Kate’s Picks: 6 Issues I Tried in July and Cherished
3. 28 5-Minute Duties That Assist Me Make Higher Use of My Time
4. August Horoscopes 2022: A Time of Nice and Speedy Change
5. Limewash or Plaster? Right here’s the End I Selected for Our Basement Hearth Brick
W&D High 5: Greatest-Promoting Merchandise in August
1. Olive & June nail polish within the colour Lava $9
2. 365 Pant – Flint and Tinder by way of Huckberry $98
3. NIGHT Vegan Satin Pillowcase $30 – $40
4. Nordstrom Checkerboard Cotton Percale Sheet Set $79 – $89
5. Papier Wildflower Recipe Journal $35
Editor’s Word: This text incorporates affiliate hyperlinks. Wit & Delight makes use of affiliate hyperlinks as a income to fund operations of the enterprise and to be much less depending on branded content material. Wit & Delight stands behind all product suggestions. Nonetheless have questions on these hyperlinks or our course of? Be at liberty to e-mail us.
Jackie is the Editorial Director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you could find her working alongside the river highway, loitering within the neighborhood of the closest pet at a neighborhood brewery, or recharging her soul in her tiny sanctuary of an house. You’ll be able to observe her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.