Good morning from Maine the place the solar is shining on what needs to be a pleasant and sunny weekend after a couple of days of much-needed rain. We will have slightly yard tenting journey this night. Tomorrow, we plan to have a enjoyable day at Storyland! I hope that you just even have some enjoyable issues deliberate in your weekend.
This week I hosted a free webinar titled Get to Know Your College students With Tract. In the event you missed it, you’ll be able to watch the recording right here. Subsequent week I am internet hosting one other webinar titled a Framework for Know-how Integration. You may be taught extra about that webinar right here.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Ten Widespread Again-to-College Tutorials for Lecturers
2. Worldle Every day – A Road View Recreation
3. DIY Tech Fixes for Lecturers
4. Two Sources to Assist Make Digital & Hybrid Studying Extra Equitable & Efficient
5. Readlee Provides Help for Extra Languages
6. Looking out is a Considering Talent
7. Learn Write Assume Animal Inquiry
I will Come You!
50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions!
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 42,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Lecturers Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In the event you’re interested in my life exterior of schooling, you’ll be able to comply with me on Instagram or Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In the event you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.