This web site could include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Spinach dip is a traditional appetizer recognized for its creamy and comforting flavors. The mixture of spinach, cheeses, and seasonings creates a scrumptious dip you’ll need to convey to your whole gatherings!
This simple, crowd-pleasing dip is served heat and bubbly from the oven. I really like serving a scrumptious heat dip as a result of individuals collect round and might’t cease dipping! Belief me once I inform you to convey this do-it-yourself cheese dip, this in style hen dip, or my favourite crab dip to your subsequent get together.
What Is Spinach Dip?
Spinach is certainly the star of this spinach dip as a result of it provides a scrumptious texture. However it’s the mixture of cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese that take this dip to the following degree! I really like serving it with a sliced baguette, crackers, or greens for dipping.
I really like the numerous other ways I can use spinach in my recipes. Spinach has so many dietary advantages, and I wish to all the time have it readily available. Throw some spinach into your subsequent smoothie for breakfast, your subsequent salad for lunch, or get pleasure from this one-pot meal for dinner!
This spinach dip comes collectively simply in simply minutes, and I really like making it forward of time earlier than a celebration or a sport. The entire components you’ll be able to have readily available and retailer till you might be able to make it. See the recipe card on the backside of the put up for precise measurements.
- Cream Cheese: Nothing says creamy and scrumptious just like the addition of cream cheese!
- Bitter Cream: Bitter cream provides a creamy texture to the dip.
- Garlic: Flavorful garlic is a should on this tasty dip!
- Onion Powder: I really like utilizing onion powder to season dishes with out having to chop them and get teary over it!
- Mozzarella Cheese: Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese melts completely within the oven.
- Parmesan Cheese: I really like the addition of salty parmesan cheese.
- Spinach: Use frozen spinach that has been thawed and drained.
- Kosher Salt: Salt helps season and convey out all of the flavors within the dip.
- Black Pepper: Pepper helps steadiness the salty flavors within the dip.
Making Spinach Dip
This spinach dip is fast to make and has SO MUCH FLAVOR! It is advisable to make a double batch as a result of it’s that good! Comply with the directions and serve this straight out of your baking dish.
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 400 levels Fahrenheit. Spray a 1-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and put aside.
- Combine: In a medium-sized bowl, add the cream cheese and bitter cream. Combine with a hand mixer and mix till clean.
- Add Seasonings and Cheeses: Add the garlic, onion powder, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Fold within the spinach till mixed.
- Bake: Unfold the combination evenly into the ready baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes or till it’s heated all through and bubbly.
- Serve: Serve heat with sliced bread, a baguette, or crackers.
Ideas and Variations
This spinach dip recipe is all the time a favourite, and everybody can’t cease dipping as they’re gathered round. Strive utilizing low-fat cream cheese and bitter cream for a lighter manner of having fun with this appetizer.
- Frozen Spinach: Thawing your spinach is finest for this spinach dip. Thaw and take away as a lot water/liquid from the spinach. Squeeze the spinach in your fingers or use a paper towel to squeeze it out. Frozen items of spinach can be lengthy and stringy, however merely chop it up the perfect you’ll be able to.
- Recent Spinach: You need to use contemporary spinach on this dip. Make sure that to cook dinner it earlier than including it to the combination, after which chop it up into smaller items.
- Combine-Ins: Add ¼ cup of crumbled bacon, marinated artichoke hearts, chopped mushrooms, or sun-dried tomatoes. These all could be scrumptious additions to the spinach dip and add a yummy texture.
- Cheese: Substitute the cheese for Monterey Jack or fontina cheese for various flavoring.
- Sluggish Cooker: To maintain this spinach dip heat, add it to a sluggish cooker on heat and stir it often.
Leftover Spinach Dip
Making spinach dip is so fast and simple to make and simply as simple to retailer leftovers. It’s additionally nice to make forward and retailer till you’re able to rewarm it.
- Within the Fridge: After baking the spinach dip, let it cool fully. As soon as it’s cooled, tightly cowl it with plastic wrap, or retailer it in an hermetic container within the fridge. It would final for about 2-3 days.
- To Reheat: If you find yourself able to eat it once more, There are a number of methods to do it! You may heat it within the oven. Simply add it to an oven-safe pan and reheat it till it’s good and bubbly sizzling. Your subsequent choice is to heat it in a sluggish cooker on a low or heat setting. You can too reheat over the stovetop on low. Simply stir it often till it’s heat to the contact.
Preheat the oven to 400 levels Fahrenheit. Spray a 1-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and put aside.
In a medium-sized bowl add the cream cheese and bitter cream. Combine with a hand mixer and mix till clean.
Add the garlic, onion powder, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Fold within the spinach till mixed.
Unfold the combination evenly into the ready baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes or till it’s heated all through and bubbly.
Serve heat with sliced bread, a baguette, or crackers.
Energy163kcal (8%)Carbohydrates3g (1%)Protein7g (14%)Fats14g (22%)Saturated Fats8g (40%)Polyunsaturated Fats1gMonounsaturated Fats4gLdl cholesterol41mg (14%)Sodium322mg (13%)Potassium143mg (4%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar2g (2%)Vitamin A3242IU (65%)Vitamin C2mg (2%)Calcium211mg (21%)Iron1mg (6%)
All dietary data is predicated on third get together calculations and is just an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will fluctuate relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.